Yesterday was our very first day of summer vacation. My son and I hung out at the gym, played soccer, rode our bikes and stared at the pool excited for it to open this weekend. Summer Vacation is here and now we need to find some fun activities to do. Summer time is usually filled with outdoor activities which means we can get a little bit messy, aren’t those the best activities? Here a few fun ideas to help make your summer exciting and fun!
Summer Vacation Kids Activities
1. Watermelon Volcano Science | Little Bins for Little Hands
2. Homemade Giant Bubbles | Happy Hooligans
3. DIY Pool Cards | Parenting Chaos
4. Music Activities in the Pool | And Next Comes L
5. Ice Painting Activity | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
6. Sprinkler Activities | The Simple Parent
7. Tin Can Wind Chimes | Hands On As We Grow
8. Paper Plate Frisbees | Crafts by Amanda
9. Lego Ice Excavations | Lemon Lime Adventures
10. Squirt Gun Painting | Fireflies and Mud Pies
11. Make a Bottle Rocket | Science Sparks
12. Pool Noodle Boat Racing | See Vanessa Craft
13. Make a PVC Pipe Water Shooter | Frugal Fun 4 Boys
14. Fizzing Lemonade Science | Learn with Play at Home
15. Bubble Snake Blower | Skip to My Lou
Be sure to come back often during summer break for more ideas. We have a lot planned over the next 10 weeks!
Happy Summer Break!